Good news! The recent results of two large-scale national surveys strongly indicate that consumer optimism and the desire to own Virginia Beach VA real estate continue to rise.
According to the quarterly Prudential Real Estate Outlook Survey, Americans’ confidence in homeownership and real estate continues climbing from the first quarter and from a year earlier. To wit:
- 69 percent of those surveyed believe that buying a home, including Virginia Beach VA real estate, is a good investment despite the market volatility of the past few years, up 6 percentage points from the first-quarter 2012 survey and 17 percentage points from first quarter 2011.
- 72 percent expressed confidence that the real estate market and property values will improve during the next two years, including a 6-point jump among those “very confident” or “confident” vs. the first quarter 2012, and a 14-point gain in this subset over first quarter 2011.
- Nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of respondents have a favorable perception of the U.S. housing market, up from 60 percent in first quarter 2012 and 52 percent in first quarter 2011).Fannie Mae’s National Housing Survey polls 1,001 Americans each month to assess their attitudes toward homeownership, renting, mortgage rates, foreclosures, the economy, household finances, and overall consumer confidence. The results of June’s survey show Americans are increasingly optimistic about the housing market despite concerns about the broader economy and their personal finances.
Additionally, Fannie Mae’s National Housing Survey polls 1,001 Americans each month to assess their attitudes toward homeownership, renting, mortgage rates, foreclosures, the economy, household finances, and overall consumer confidence. The results of June’s survey show Americans are increasingly optimistic about the housing market despite concerns about the broader economy and their personal finances.
- According to the survey, Americans expect home prices to increase 2.0 percent over the next year.
- Among participants, 35 percent said prices would rise over the next 12 months, which is the largest percentage in the survey’s two-year history.
- Also, the number of respondents who said they would buy their next home if they were going to move rose 6.0 percent to 69 percent, which is the highest level ever recorded.
- The number of Americans who said it was a good time to buy a home increased to 73 percent.
So, folks, this may just be the time for you to buy Virginia Beach VA real estate and be a part of the new and improved American Dream.
April Partida is a Professional, Experienced and Results Oriented, Top Virginia Beach VA Realtor committed to meeting your needs.
April has distinguished herself as a leader in the Virginia Beach Virginia real estate market. April assists buyers looking for Virginia Beach VA real estate for sale and aggressively markets Virginia Beach homes for sale. April is also a Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource Specialist (SFR). Avoid foreclosure and short sale expert, committed to helping families in financial hardship find options to foreclosure.
You can reach April at 757-227-1777 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL of the information, NONE of the obligation!